For more instruction related to battery savage on your Lenovo device, you can go through this website for gaining an instant support- https://lenovosupport.org/about-lenovo/ How to extend battery life-
1. Reduce brightness level of your device- display is one of the biggest users of battery power, so you can do is that decrease the brightness level of your device so that it would consume less battery usage.
2. Unplug devices which are not needed or not in use- remove device which is not in use like charging or headphone. You can also charge other devices from the notebook as it is powered on or is unlocked.
3. Turn off the Bluetooth.
4. Shut down the laptop instead of using standby- if you are not in the mood to use your device, Kindly shut down your laptop instead of leaving it on standby mode.
5. Use power management settings on your device- click power options under control panel. For energy management click Lenovo settings which are strongly recommended to select the optimise for battery lifespan mode which will keep your AC adapter connected all time. It will make the battery to be fully charged with 80% to 60% of its battery design.
How to extend Chromebook's battery life-
1. Kindly turn down the brightness of screen- by using two keys you can adjust the brightness of the screen. One is to decrease brightness and another one increases brightness. The display is one of the biggest users of battery power, so save battery usage as much you can.
2. While running on battery, avoid software updates while running on battery to save battery life and also the CPU resources.
3. Unplug unwanted devices- remove devices which are not in use like charging headphones speakers or anything else.
When you are inactive, unlock your device screen- to maximize battery life, Chrome OS is designed. So there are not any native settings available in chrome OS to change the length of inactivity before Chromebook enters the sleep mode.
How battery gauge can be performed to reset using energy management-
1. Click the icon in options to run energy management.
2. Click Start.
3. Close all running programs and connect the AC adapter before clicking it.
4. The whole process will take much time may be in hours so do not use the laptop during this period. Also, don’t cancel while the process is going on. Wait until the whole process is not completed.
For more instruction related to battery savage in your Lenovo device, you can go through with this website for gaining an instant support- https://lenovosupport.org/about-lenovo/